Governance Project Manager
We're currently looking to strengthen our Mobile Governance team! You'll be working with several client projects together with our developers and project leaders, for example:
- Analytics - Analysis of usage data, finding patterns in user behaviour, retention, trends and correlation between different data sources.
- Operations, lifecycle management
- Release management - Build, publish and verify app releases
- Store presence - Maintain store listings and manage Apple / Google distribution channels
- Monitoring - Configuration of data feed monitors, assessments and analysis of user reviews, error reports and crashes
- Support - Participate in our 3rd line client support team with troubleshooting, root cause analysis etc
You have a Master's Degree in Computer Science or similar and at least one year's professional experience. For this role you need to be fluent in both Swedish and English. We're looking for someone with an orderly personality, a structured and passionate approach to work. You have a keen interest in technology, in particular the mobile market. It would be beneficial if you also have experience from analytics, business intelligence and campaign management tools.
Do you want to grow with us? Welcome to send us your application, consisting of your CV and a personal letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Write ”Governance Project Manager” in the subject field of the email. Selection is ongoing so send in your application today.