We are looking for an iOS developer with good knowledge in Swift, Objective-C, Cocoa and related frameworks to help us in our continued mission to deliver world class apps together with our partners. You will be given a great deal of responsibility to work both individually as well as in larger teams when building new and exciting features. For us it’s important to care a great deal about the end-user experience, realizing that clever technical solutions only truly shine when packaged in a way that humans appreciate.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with fun, passionate coworkers of different backgrounds to create mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide
- Assist project managers and other team members in devising technical solutions to business requirements
- Take responsibility for translating functional requirements into a solid product, regarding both user experience and stability
- Deliver high-quality, well-architected code that’s clean and easy to understand and extend
- Build a great end-user experience in close collaboration with designers, coming up with solutions appropriate for the iOS platform and making the product shine with delightful animations and finishing touches
Who you are
- You have a computer science background from a university or similar knowledge from previous work
- Troubleshooting and solving problems are second nature to you, and you know that finding a good solution often involves exploring all possible pitfalls
- You probably have been involved in multiple project creating high-quality iOS apps using the frameworks provided by Apple
- You have participated in the development of sophisticated software solutions and have experience with complex business domains
- You are used to the challenges that modern computing platforms bring such as asynchronous programming, and are comfortable with the reactive programming paradigm
- You combine creativity and forward-thinking with a structured approach and can break down large features into manageable bits and pieces
- Above all you love programming, and creating wonderful user experiences makes you happy!
Why we think you’ll enjoy working here
- You will have the possibility of working on a variety of popular apps across different industries with a huge number of actual users
- We work closely with Apple and send teams to WWDC each year
- We have Friday demos, make-it-break sessions, breakfast lectures and code camps to learn from each other and improve our ways of working
- Twice a year the whole company goes on a trip somewhere in the world
- You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in our band, run marathons or go skiing together.
How to apply
We’re looking for iOS developers at multiple levels to join us. We will have an open discussion throughout the interview process about assessing which level you fall within at Bontouch.
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself. We are excited to hear from you!