We're currently looking to strengthen our quality assurance team! As QA Lead, you'll be part of a product team and work closely with developers, designers, project managers and product owners.
What you’ll do
- Plan and manage the test process throughout the development and releases to ensure that our apps always live up to our quality standards.
- Maintain and develop new test protocols.
- Manage test accounts and data.
- Work closely and meet with clients.
- Take part in improving the way Bontouch work with quality assurance.
- Work with fun, passionate coworkers of different backgrounds to create mobile apps used by millions of people worldwide.
Who you are
- You might have a master's degree in computer science or similar, but you might also come from a completely different background.
- You have at least one year's relevant professional experience in QA.
- You need to be fluent in both Swedish and English.
- We're looking for someone with an orderly personality and a structured and passionate approach to work.
- You have a keen interest in technology, in particular the mobile market. It’s also beneficial if you have experience from mobile app development or UI/UX design.
Why we think you’ll enjoy working here
- You will have the possibility of working on a variety of popular apps across different industries with a huge number of actual users.
- We have Friday demos, make-it-break sessions, breakfast lectures and conceptathons to learn from each other and improve our ways of working.
- Twice a year the whole company goes on a trip somewhere in the world.
- You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in our band, run marathons or go skiing together.
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself. We are excited to hear from you!