We are looking for a UX designer with a deep empathy for the user and a strong passion for mobile products. A creative problem-solver, you love to transform complex solutions into delightful and user-friendly app experiences.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers, testers and project managers to create mobile experiences used by millions of people worldwide.
- Work with multiple stages of the design process, from concept creation and user research to high-fidelity wireframing.
- Plan and facilitate creative workshops and design studios, both internally and together with the client.
- Iterate, prototype and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
Who you are
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UX design.
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You follow mobile trends, love to try out new apps and have opinions on how they could be improved, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability.
- You are familiar with the design thinking methodology and its tools.
- You care for the user and test your sketches and wireframes continuously.
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans or Hyper Island.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment.
Why we think you’ll enjoy working here
- Possibility to work on a variety of popular apps across different industries with a huge number of actual users.
- Friday Demos, Make-it-Break sessions, breakfast lectures and conceptathons to learn from each other and improve our ways of working.
- A great team of UX & UI designers and lots of knowledge-sharing activities within your competence area.
- Twice a year the whole company goes on a trip somewhere in the world.
- We are a Google Certified Agency and work closely with Apple. We send teams to Google I/O and WWDC each year.
- You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in our band, run marathons or go skiing together.
How to apply
We’re looking for UX designers at multiple levels to join us. We will have an open discussion throughout the interview process about assessing which level you fall within at Bontouch.
Send your portfolio to email@example.com and tell us a little bit about yourself. We are excited to hear from you!