Visual Product Designer
We are looking for a Visual Product Designer with a sharp eye for details and a passion for mobile user interfaces, both in terms of shape, functionality and usability. You have a creative mind and love to translate brands and services to delightful app experiences.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a fun and skilled team of designers, developers, testers and project managers to create mobile interfaces used by millions of people worldwide.
- Set the visual direction for mobile products, based on the client’s visual language and the design principles of different mobile platforms.
- Work on the nitty gritty details of the app UI, such as iconography, typography, illustrations and animations.
- Iterate, prototype and test your designs to come up with solutions that’ll be loved by users.
Who you are
- You have a solid portfolio of projects and a good knowledge of UI design.
- You have worked with interactive services where the user experience has been crucial, at an agency or a product company.
- You are familiar with the different mobile platforms, even if you might be more familiar with one of them, and can translate brands to mobile interfaces.
- You have a sharp eye for details and typography and have some experience in animation and illustration.
- You are a true pro in Sketch and a frequent user of one or more prototyping tools.
- There are many ways you can have acquired your knowledge, but you might have a post-secondary education, e.g. Berghs, Beckmans or Hyper Island.
- You are a great problem solver, have an excellent ability to communicate your design work to others, and you thrive in a collaborative, explorative environment.
Why we think you’ll enjoy working here
- Possibility to work on a variety of projects across different industries.
- We have Friday demos, make-it-break sessions, breakfast lectures and conceptathons to learn from each other and improve our ways of working.
- A great team of UX & UI designers and lots of knowledge-sharing activities within your competence area.
- Twice a year the whole company goes on a trip somewhere in the world.
- We are one of the few Google Certified Agencies worldwide and work closely with Apple. We send teams to Google I/O and WWDC each year.
- You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in our band, run marathons or go skiing together.
How to apply
We’re looking for Visual Product Designers at multiple levels to join us. We will have an open discussion throughout the interview process about assessing which level you fall within at Bontouch.
Send your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself. We are excited to hear from you!