Junior Mobile Developer
Bontouch is an innovative product company, that creates world-class user-friendly mobile apps. Today, the products we help create makes the life easier and more fun for millions of people worldwide. Our aim is to create products that we love to use ourselves and to see other people use in their everyday life.
If you are a passionate developer and wish to create mobile products with international impact, this might be the workplace for you!
We are looking for newly graduated developers who wants to grow in an inspiring environment with some of Sweden’s sharpest designers and developers, with plenty of room for personal development. Since our business is based on developing apps for other companies’ brands, we can offer a wide range of projects. You’ll also have the possibility to specialize yourself and develop your personal expertise within many different areas.
As a newly hired Bontouch employee, you’ll have the opportunity to join our acceleration program LevelUp, which takes off once a year. This will enable you to develop practical skills needed in an working environment - skills that generally aren’t taught in school. Our senior employees share their knowledge and experience through case based sessions that will help you complete a collaborative final group project.
Who you are
- You probably have a master's degree in computer science or similar, but you might also come from a completely different background. Regardless of your specific experiences, you are a passionate developer who lives for building amazing mobile solutions.
- You have a keen interest in technology, in particular the mobile market.
- You also have good knowledge of Swedish and English.
- It’s beneficial if you have experience from mobile app development. But in the end we value your personality the most!
Why we think you’ll enjoy working here
- You will have the possibility of working on a variety of popular apps across different industries with a huge number of actual users.
- We have Friday demos, make-it-break sessions, breakfast lectures and conceptathons to learn from each other and improve our ways of working.
- Twice a year the whole company goes on a trip somewhere in the world.
- You can be yourself - we encourage you to follow and share your other passions. Some of us are DJs, some love knitting, others play in our band, run marathons or go skiing together.
How to apply
Do you want to grow with us? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us a little bit about yourself. We are excited to hear from you!